Thursday, August 21, 2008

Horns: Two Cow Garage


Two Cow Garage - Mediocre

[purchase]

Well, I guess since the owner's of The Star Maker Machine went and made me an "official" contributor I could make an effort to contribute 2 posts to each theme. I wish I could do more but I have a hard enough time posting once a day to ninebullets.net. This is a particularly difficult week cause, well, to be honest, I just don't listen to that much shit with horns. Fiddles, banjos, harmonicas, even freaking washboards and I could post 20 songs without even having to think about it. But horns? I've been marinating on it and I've found a few songs. I'm gonna try to get to them all and I am gonna start with one from one of my very favorite bands, Two Cow Garage.

Two Cow Garage is a band I can root for. Four completely awesome guys who write completely awesome rock music and play it with everything in them, regardless of the size of the crowd behind the monitors. If you can’t get behind that, then I gotta admit, I don't really like you. This song is the Two Cow version of a balld. It comes from their 2007 effort, "III" which was released on Suburban Home Records. Their 4th Album, titled "Speaking in Cursive", is scheduled to be released this October.

blog comments powered by Disqus