Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Bountiful Feast: Cheeseburger in Paradise


Jimmy Buffett - Cheeseburger in Paradise

[purchase]

I hear the collective groan coming from the readers. I hear it loud and clear and to you I say, "Fuck You". I am a native Floridian. I've heard Jimmy's songs since the day I was born and at 35 years old I am old enough to not need to look cool so I can say that yes....I do like Jimmy Buffett. I like him a lot and while this particular song isn't one of my favorites it's topical and probably one the flagship "food songs". So to all you groaners...eat me (pun intended).

Sadly, I've been allergic to dairy for so long I do not even remember what a cheeseburger tastes like. Nor a milkshake. I miss the hell out of real Ice Cream Sandwiches...I miss them so very much.

blog comments powered by Disqus