Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jingle Bells: Santa Claus Is Watching You


Ray Stevens - Santa Claus Is Watching You

[purchase]

I just ain't feeling the holidays this year. Let's see. It's 7 days till Christmas and it's 78 degrees with 80% humidity, everytime I look at the paper another umpteen thousand people are getting laid off and there is not a single Christmas decoration in my house. No tree, no wreath...nothing...and to top it all off, the wife and I decided not to do gifts this year.

Why? Cause we bought a puppy last week and decided that little terrorist would be gift enough for both of us. Oscar, the puppy, is also the reason there is no tree in out house since we figured he'd just tear it up.

Now, about the song. Well...What do you really say about a Ray Stevens song? They're silly and funny and when this theme was announced it was the first song I thought of.

Merry Christmas to all y'all.

blog comments powered by Disqus